Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is the perfect time for crafting! Especially since I moved into my own place  a few months ago and didn't take any of the decorations with me. I decided to make a few of my own to put up this year. So I went to Hobby Lobby and collected some supplies. 




My supplies for the stocking holders were just the piece of wood used for the base, and the circular pieces as well. I found some cute little wooden snowflakes to add on. I first tried to stencil and paint the words, and that didn't turn out so well. I found the wooden letters at the store and it made it look so much better! I happened to find the pearl designs randomly and thought it looked like a cute little snowy breeze. Then I found the lacy burlap and made some bows to hang them up.

I spent a few days crocheting a tree skirt. I used a free doily pattern I found online and it came out perfectly! Just the right size for my 6' tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment