It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is the perfect time for crafting! Especially since I moved into my own place  a few months ago and didn't take any of the decorations with me. I decided to make a few of my own to put up this year. So I went to Hobby Lobby and collected some supplies. 




My supplies for the stocking holders were just the piece of wood used for the base, and the circular pieces as well. I found some cute little wooden snowflakes to add on. I first tried to stencil and paint the words, and that didn't turn out so well. I found the wooden letters at the store and it made it look so much better! I happened to find the pearl designs randomly and thought it looked like a cute little snowy breeze. Then I found the lacy burlap and made some bows to hang them up.

I spent a few days crocheting a tree skirt. I used a free doily pattern I found online and it came out perfectly! Just the right size for my 6' tree.



Comments

  1. Now, while status can be very important to some, it doesn't have to mean big dollars. Many fake watches designers have come out with their own distinct watches. These follow the trends of the hublot replica uk industry, making a fashion statement more attainable for the more budget conscious individuals. Designer watches are a great way to keep your wardrobe updated and current. Their tag heuer replica sale makes it possible to have a collection and change them as you change your thoughts. The rolex replica sale trade is no doubt one big reason why watch manufacturers all over the world experience significant loss. These counterfeit watches gain acceptance for those who consciously buy them as 'replicas' or consumers having no idea that they are purchasing counterfeit watches. The replica watches uk are often offered in an informal setup and are don't often put up for sale by retail dealers. And now, the internet is filled or given fake watches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment