Crochet Disney Princess Baby Doll Carriers

I never expected my crochet baby doll carriers to be such a huge hit! I decided to add a little extra detail and create some Disney Princess doll carriers! I fully intend to write out some patterns to make available in my Etsy shop if I ever find the time. At the moment I do have a few already made that I plan to list in my shop tomorrow! Until then, here are photos of each style I have created so far. If you have any ideas or suggestions on where to take this idea next, I would love some input!

UPDATE:: I have a few of these ready to ship in my Etsy shop! You can find them here....
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Belle
Snow White


Cinderella


Beauty and the Beast


... and Sleeping Beauty!


Come follow me on Facebook or instagram:: cornonthemonkeycrochet
You can also find my shop on Etsy for patterns and finished products!

Comments